Wednesday, December 4, 2013

They Pretended To Love Me.

Doubt.
The one who pretended to be my best friend.
Fear.
The one who pretended to protect me.
Together they showed me a way out of the stress and the pressure.
They threw me into this life and all I saw was the bright colors and the warm breeze.
I saw the passion of the fight and tasted the sweet flavor of freedom.
Then I hit.
I crashed.
I burned.
I cried.
Alone.
He turned out to be nothing of a friend; but a distraction. Block me from the view of happiness with the lies of an easy way out.
She ended up not protecting me; but hurting me. Throwing me into the cold with nothing to do but watch the crystals frost on the ends of my hair.
And I was helpless.
Then. I figured out that they are not loving me. They are hating me. They are my enemies. They are what I need to avoid.
 Because doubting myself brings me down to where my knees can't find the ground anymore.
And fear holds me back from what I need to become who I AM. I am a girl with an entire life ahead of her. And those head lights are nothing to doubt or fear; because they are only going to guide her to her bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment