Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Falling like Raindrops.

My mind starts flipping through the memories and then halts.
I go to that auditorium. The air around me screaming with silence. Then the voices come in all at once.
The harmony is so indescribably beautiful that I feel the air start chilling my body from my shoulders to my scalp. 
The warmth so consuming i find it hard to breathe. 
Without notice tears start falling like raindrops. 
I remember the smiles and the undeniably joy through their eyes.
I want this. For me. All my doubts and fears wash away from me like slipping paint.
Hope and happiness come all at once.
I now find it silly I was once thinking about sacrifice this. 
Funny. Sad. Wrong. 
These tears falling through this smile decribes me.
And I'm home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment