Friday, November 29, 2013

I Remember Our Summer Under The Moon

Wasn't planning in posting this on here, but you wanted to read it. So here you go:)
I remember.
I remember the moment you saw me as an option for you're own selfish flirting.
I remember when I saw you as the same.
I remember the chocolate stares I would catch. And the bubbles in my hair.
I remember feeling your hands touch my waste for the first time.
I remember the cotton candy ice cream and the long personal talks we'd share.
I remember when it wasn't so selfish anymore.
And I remember how idiotic you felt when I rejected your kiss. 
And I remember laughing.
I remember this dollar. And when you ripped it.
I remember the cheesiness everyone felt when I made you promise to keep one half and I would keep the other.
So I kept that promise. Here it is. And here it will stay.
Lastly, I remember the moon.
Do you remember too?

No comments:

Post a Comment