Saturday, November 2, 2013

Don't Forget About Me Okay?

Vulnerability.
Hmmm. Must be my favorite word huh? Well doesn't matter.
Susceptibility. Wanting your love so much; yearning for you to share your heart with me.
For you to want me to share mine with you. Making it weak.
Feeling your touch-feel the fire that trails your skin.
Looking into those eyes--falling into them and becoming defenseless.
Thinking about my words trapped in my throat after your kiss.
Feeling helpless; going along with you.
Feeling my heart ache a little when you don't treat me like I'm used to being treated.
How can I expect that? Ha.
Catching myself feeling exposed to the potential shattering of all of me.
Because I'm me and no one else. But that's enough. Right?
Because I know you see the openness my heart is willing to have.
Willingness to revive that wrecked heart. And that takes a lot.
Just don't forget about me okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment