Sunday, February 2, 2014

Briskly Slipping Sideways

I've never been fixated on this skin before. The one that swallows up the emptiness. 
Side tracking on shoulders. Ahh. The shoulders. One beautifully painless weakness of mine.
Such space that greets with pleasure and pride. Whimpering that some were meant to fall in love. 
Creating shelter in this hell hole as a bed. 
Colliding with the lies for eternity. 
With fading ink yet impossible erase marks.
Suddenly so close to being yours. So darling, would you stay with me?
But some weren't meant to stay in love. 
Owing me something of an optimistic ending. 
Silence so beautiful that it's aches the heart to sleep.
Voicing the sharps like cream. 
"I will not love you always." 
This crisp air biting on the nail buds. Listening to the whistles of the autum leaves.
Letting you go was never in the cards for me. 
Sideways, I will be. 
Understood, something I will never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment