Thursday, February 20, 2014

I'm sitting there in the corner. Hands covering my face, trying to hide the fact that it has turned into one big swollen creature. Uncontrollable breathing that hiccups ever two seconds.
Feeling so worthless. Feeling worth literally NOTHING at all.
So do me a favor. Stop.
Stop complaining that I hand out with a friend that actually makes time to come and see me.
Because that's a whole hell of a lot more than you are doing.
You tell me he is a bad guy when you are the one that builds up my hopes just to break them down.
You are the one that makes promises that you have no intent on keeping.
You are the one that can take me down with just one single blow.
And really? He is twice the man you will ever be. And he's just my friend. You are supposed to be the one who loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment