Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Blast From The Past

I use to scroll right past all your pictures. You and all you're new friends. Moved on. Starting your new life.
Then you sent me that one messaged that brought all of that back.
The good 'ol days I mean.
The days when everything was as simple as left or right. Truth or dare.
Is he going to hold my hand? Should I let go as soon as it gets sweaty?
Should I tell him to stop swearing? The scandal that I was holding your hand while I was on a date with him.
I miss that. I miss riding their bus on Fridays.
I miss playing soccer at the park. Or walking through the creek.
I miss knowing that going home at 11:00 is the worst thing in the world.
I miss you. And him. And her. And him. And them.
Hopefully I'll see you again.
Hopefully you won't forget me.

No comments:

Post a Comment