Thursday, February 21, 2013

My life. My choices.

"This ain't a song for the broken-heartedNo silent prayer for the faith-departedI ain't gonna be just a face in the crowdYou're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud
It's my life, it's now or neverI ain't gonna live foreverI just want to live while I'm alive
It's my lifeMy heart is like the open highwayLike Frankie said I did it my wayI just wanna live while I'm aliveIt's my life

Better stand tall when they're calling you outDon't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down

My heart is like the open highwayLike Frankie said I did it my wayI just wanna live while I'm aliveIt's my life" 
Bon Jovi.

3 comments:

  1. i always wanted to date the boy in this music video, at the time i thought it was so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great song! Glad you chose it:)

    ReplyDelete