Sunday, February 10, 2013

A love more like them.

I sit there. After a fight with you. Watching that couple looking into each others eyes and couldn't be happier. We argue all the time, but can't live without each other?
Our love is forbidden. That should sound romantic and dangerous shouldn't it?
The risk gives me a rush sometimes. But most of the time I feel guilty.
Why can't we have a love more like them? A relationship where all that matters is each other.
We break it off and I feel as if i'm in a dream. No, a nightmare. And I need you to come wake me up.
A dangerous flame that grows higher and brighter.
Our love is guilt. Why can't our love be like theirs?
Love. What does that word mean? I can't say. I can compare?
Love is pain. Love is risk. Love is romantic. Love is not now. Love is dangerous. Love is fire. Love is forbidden. Love is worth the wait. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment