Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm thinking about how I don't know what you're thinking.

In my head, my thought are running around like a dog chasing a cat.
I try to make sense of my thinking and I think i'm succeeding most of the time.
Or maybe me thinking that i'm succeeding is proof that i don't know what i'm thinking.
Or where my thoughts are going.
But what I do know is that I'm thinking about you.
I'm thinking about how you look at me. And smile at me for no reason.
I think about how you show me affection and I get butterflies in my stomach and tomatoes for cheeks. I'm also thinking about how when you're not with me you are gone completely. I think about how I feel like to you, I disappear. Or so it seems.
I think about how could this be? How could I be so important to you in person but when i'm not vulnerable to your eyes or hands, I'm faded completely.
I think about how I have no idea what you're thinking about. I think about how I probably never will.
And I think about how I hate it.

1 comment:

  1. i love this it is really good writing. so true in many ways.

    ReplyDelete