Friday, March 28, 2014

If You Really Knew Me

Last night we were talking about a potential future together.
You said, "And this is crazy because I hardly know you."
You're right. You hardly know me. So I've decided to make a list of things about me that you probably don't know.
1. I'm secretly fond of cats... But I wouldn't ever want one...
2. It's my dream to live near a pond or lake that I can just jump in at any time. (Skinny dipping would be nice too(: )
3. If/when I have a baby girl I want to name her Henley.
4. And by the rare off chance that I have boy girl twins I want to name them Henley and Bentley.
5. I like Lilie too(:
6. I've never told a boy I was dating about this... About names I want I mean.
7. The number "7" was my soccer number my entire life. And also my lucky number.
8. When I turned 8 years old, I got a journal in which all I wrote was how much I like soda... don't even ask why.
9. My first real crush was in 4th grade. His name was Isaac.
10. When I was growing up, my mom put me in soccer, T-ball (in which I was the only girl), dance classes, gymnastics, and cheer.
11. I am an awful artist.
12. Two dream vacations. 1, Thailand... I want to pet a tiger. And 2, Tahiti- Bora Bora to be exact(:
13. I love to snack on raisins.
14. I don't like chocolate milk. Except BYU creamery chocolate milk. It's to die for.
15. I really like meat loaf.
17. My hips lie all the time. Oh wait... you knew that... (;
18. I was obsessed with Twilight before it became a movie. And I still like the books-very well written.
19. I don't care for politics much... Which I know that's what you want to go into so... You'll have to teach me.
20. Teal is my favorite color.
21. I didn't pass any of my AP tests of any of the AP classes I took.
22. I SUCK at testing.
23. I'm obsessed with the candy hearts of Valentines' day.
24. I have sooooo many different styles. Some days I dress like a hipster, a classy girl, a hobo, and a tomboy.
25. My favorite ice cream is a three-way tie between graham canyon and cookies n cream and cotton candy.
26. Favorite restaurant is Chilies.
27. Second favorite is The Pizza Factory
28. I am OBSESSED with Lake Powell and boating.
30. If I don't have a boat in my life I will bawl.
31. I am insanely good at tubing. Don't understand why, but really. I am so good.
32. I've always had a feeling that if I ever drank alcohol, I would become an alcoholic.
33. I've also had a feeling that I'm going to have a child with disabilities.
34. I have such an immense love for the elderly.
35. I have two main things I want to do before I die. 1. Para sail. 2. Scuba dive.
36. I like watching chick flicks with a boy I like more than with my girlfriends. And I love it even more if there's both.
37. I love black licorice.
38. I also love trampoline places.
39. I also love zombies. (Walking dead, WWZ, Call of Duty zombies)
40. I sometimes over think things you say or mention and it makes me sad every time I do.
41. I had mono my jr year in high school.
42. I'm really self conscious of my stomach.
43. I'm an adrenaline junkie. I've been on the skycoaster ride at lagoon seven times.
44. However, I am scared of the freefall slide at seven peaks... Never got myself to go on it.
45. I sang in choir all through Jr. High and High school.
46. And on choir tour, I hemorrhaged and had to be in the ER in California with a chaperon while all my friends were singing and playing at the beach. It was awful.
47. I loving doing adventurous things.
49. Those include things such as, jet skiing, wake boarding, skiing, playing fugitive, water rafting, four wheeling, etc(:
50. I hate olives.
Okay, well 50 seems like a lot... hope you didn't just get bored and skip to the bottom(;
...
Now this is awkward because I don't know what to say anymore.
Okay I'll just stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment