Sunday, April 13, 2014

Do You Want to Know? Do I?

Ready for the worst before the damage was done. Thought I was about to get caught up in the storm.
To realize that storms with you are all but damaging. Recognizing that sparkle in your eye.
I can't disguise this anymore.
Remembering that poetry in my way out.
Remembering that redeeming blood is real.
Remembering my purpose and reevaluating my priorities.
Because I see that color in your cheeks. And you've got some aces up your sleeve.
How many secrets can you keep? Picking your out pour of words oh so carefully

,,,

Have you no idea that you're already in so deep.
Because I know when you are lying to me.
Ask me and I couldn't remember how to tell you.
You've only had a few. Do you have any idea what you're getting yourself into?
So dark and foul. With darkness being so complex. And complexity turning so red.

Sorry to interrupt.

No comments:

Post a Comment