Friday, March 21, 2014

All Because I Can't Get You Out Of My Head.

You're crazy. There's no other explanation.
You are completely insane.
You were crazy the day you decided you wanted more than the "ncmo."
You were crazy two nights ago when you told me you wanted to be committed to me.
You were crazy when you told me about your past yesterday morning.
You were crazy to tell me those three words last night. The three words that had once meant everything to me. Three words that he made into a lie. Into something I'm scared of instead of reaching for.
The three words that have more promises behind them than anyone could ever know.
You are crazy to say I love you to a girl who is leaving in three months.
You are crazy to say I love you after only a month of knowing me.
You are crazy to forget about life for once and stay inside with me all day.
You are crazy to lie to your work saying your sick just to sit around and do nothing with me all day.
You are crazy, with your past, to tell me "No." when I wanted more.
You are crazy, kid.
And now I'm crazy for thinking about nothing but last night and those three words you can't seem to stop repeating.
I'm crazy for going over that moment you woke up and pulled my body into yours in my head over and over again.
I'm crazy for getting the feeling in my stomach every time I think about you telling me you love me.
I know I'm not crazy for not saying it back,
but am I crazy for thinking that I might be starting to fall too?
Crazy all around.
I love crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment