Friday, March 8, 2013

Tomorrows Yesterday.

I look up to the hills. And I wonder. Where is my help.
Dry your eyes. Oh dry your eyes. For I was taught in paradise.
Weep no more. Shed no tear.
The sun will not strike you by day. Nor the moon by night.
To ease my body of melodies.
Today is limited.
Today is soon to be gone.
Today is death.
And death doesn't care about who you are.
All she wants is to make you realize your regrets and ask you to cry.
But never listen to her.
Tomorrows Yesterday always is soon to end.
No regrets.
Not sorrow.
No more tears.

2 comments:

  1. You're in a capella for sure.
    I liked these songs the best as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made Death a girl. Death is totally a girl. I don't know why I've always thought she was a dude.

    ReplyDelete