Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Room to Breathe

Future.
I hate you.
I don't like thinking about you. And I don't like having to make the decisions to make you happen.
I hate thinking about everything that I have to do for you.
And I hate that when I do think about you, I can't breathe anymore.
I'm stressed thinking about what the you have in store for me.
Left and right. Up down. Doesn't really make a difference.
I need the space. To think. To feel. To appreciate.
The future isn't here yet. You aren't even here yet! So stop pressuring me about you!
When I learn to think past you, to forget about you, I have the room to breathe again.

1 comment:

  1. im thinking about you like the present thinks about the past and the past thinks about the future and the future thinks "when the h*ll are you going to get here!" -moby

    im scared of the future.
    "And I don't like having to make the decisions to make you happen."

    that was unreal. i really feel a strong connection with this post. well done

    im always here -moby

    ReplyDelete