Monday, September 8, 2014

Another Love.

The understanding of only one love becomes real with each memory that I decide to feed from at night.
Was that real? So far gone that it seems to be nothing more than a dream.
A very vivid dream.
A dream swollen with highs.
What is this thing with, "first loves"?
Is it too much to ask that I only really love one person, and that one person is the one who loves only me?
Yes. Yes it is.
Because those who don't go through heart break. Heart break like I have, don't understand the hope that comes from the fallen love.
Another love. Another life time ago. Another rebellious heart ago.
What is this. I don't understand. My tears are fake. All my real tears are gone.
They've been used up, on another love.
Rebellious hearts come at too high of a price now days. And I can't afford it anymore.
All my money has been used up.
On another love.

No comments:

Post a Comment