Monday, December 22, 2014

C/O of pain

Because chemistry doesn't matter when you don't have timing.
And I've come to understand that I'm not a body that contains a soul.
                                                                  I am a soul that is in possession of a body.
And never have I dealt with something more difficult than my soul.
I became high off my ambitions. And learned that you were more of a lesson than a blessing.
You represent what want. No where close to who I want.
                                                                 My legs don't work like they use to.
If I never found love like yours again, it'd be a relief.
I've spent a lot of timing searching for love in shallow spaces.
Places I've become unwelcome to.
                                                                 In the darkness, I found light. In myself, I found loveliness.
You are wrong.                             
                                                        And once I stopped chasing wrong things, right things caught me.
Now forget to remember your pathetic pitty party and be my friend.
                                                                 He makes me want to believe. He is all that I see.
I had my ways. They were all in vain.  
You shout it loud.
                                                                But I don't hear a word you say.
It's you who have further to fall.
                                                                Now he takes me in his loving arms.
Let me be.
Let me be.
Let me be.

No comments:

Post a Comment