Friday, October 25, 2013

Be My Safety

I'm cold as the wind blows. So hold me in your arms.
Because I love insanity. And I crave adventure.
And I love falling into this water. To feel the water surround me; holding me tightly.
Taking me deeper into this sense of wonder.
Because yesterday was perfect. And today bliss. And tomorrow is hope.
Hope that won't disappoint. Bliss that will more than satisfy.
Because this is the start of something beautiful. And because you are the start of something new.
And because you are right. And perfect. And because I don't see anything I don't like about you. But I will... okay.
Meet me on the battlefield. I'll fight with you for you. I'll fight for us. Because we're worth it.
Okay? Okay.

1 comment:

  1. But I will. Okay? Okay.

    All these small inside jokes are what make me smile most. And make me remember what's important.

    ReplyDelete